GoodNovel FAQ

Comments

• @Kinahfeels how do u get more then one acount? I really want to have two account.. Can u plz tell me

• how to delete account?

• If I view my income for June and July I have accumulated money but have not received any payments. Why is this?

• Why can't I upload a cover?

• What's the word count for each chapter in a story? Or it doesn't matter so far you reach the word count as a whole

• I have a stupid question, cause I am an idiot. Is Usename and UserID the same?

• @Supreme Mockingjay
    No they are not same.

• How do I get an editor and why have I not been asked of my bank info

• How do I know I have been paid

• I created a book but I can't find it ... How can I continue writing it? Where do I search it?

• How long will it take for my book to get accepted

• How to delete my account in goodnovel :)?

• What does it mean when I’m told "Your book is in Review" and there is no option that says "Apply for contract"

• Good day, how long does one need to wait if their book is in the process of being "reviewed"?

• Hello! Please how do I copy my book link?

• I can view my income and work data on July but I can't view my income and work data on August. Please help!

• I've received my payment on paypal but why is it on hold?

• Hi...what do premium words mean? Is it an exclusive story with Goodnovel under contract or something else.

• So, its only novel in english which can signing the contract?

• So I don't have a government ID or student ID with me and I would like to move my books here and apply for a contract. Will I be accepted? If I am accepted, will I receive payments?

• Do I need to apply for an application for every book because I went to upload my second book but there is no 'apply for contract' button on this one.

• How do I know I have been paid? I can see the income I made for August but how do I withdraw it. When will the payment be posted on my account?

• @caitbee17 I think a writer needs at least 15,000 words to apply for a contract. Does your second book have at least 15,000 words? Hope this helps.

• @Aspiring Raven The income of the previous month is paid on 10th day of each month, if the total is not over 100 USD, the income will be accumulated to next month. Hope this helps.

• How can I set my novel as a paid chapter?

• edited September 2020

You guys have to apply for a contract if you want to make money from people reading a locked chapter.

• So if you don’t have a paypal account, they won’t be able to transfer payments?

• Guys, I didn't submit a Paypal account and submitted my bank account info instead. Would that cause issues with the payment transfer? I have already uploaded 25+ chapters for my book that's under an exclusive contract. What are the fees/remuneration I will receive by next month?

• @Olamide they have three payment methods. Paypal, Payoneer, and your bank. If the info writers submit is the correct information for their choice of payment, then they will get paid. If you do not have a paypal account, then you can choose to receive payment through your bank, or Payoneer account.

• @ MZauve If the bank account information you submitted was the correct one, then you will get paid.

login to comment.