How to advertise your story here?

Comments

• Please check out my book and kindly leave a review. It would mean the worldd! :)

Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002178

• edited August 2020

TITLE: Bad x Bad: My Dear Hana
    SYNOPSIS:
    **Ahn Hana is a lawyer recognized for bending the law and defending the dark side of society. Two hours before the wedding, Ahn Hana was abandoned by her fiance. Drunk and upset, she picked up a young bad boy from the street. Waking up with no memories of the night, she found herself next to a handsome boy. What happens when she finds out that she is being fooled by a playboy? Now, she has to fight her fallen mind to win the battle against a serial killer who is obsessed with her. Will this arrogant and proud lawyer able to resolve the murder case of the century while facing the whole nation's hate? Will she become the real killer's target or she will target the murderer?
    This novel is not a romance. It is not a light read. **

Tags: Love. Sex. Playboys. Murders. Jealousy. Heart Breaks. An Obsessive Serial Killer. TRIGGER Warning: Explicit Content/Sensitive/Gore/ NSFW/ 18+/ R@pe/Tragedy

Hi everyone,
    Hope you are all doing well. This is Norah here. I have been writing for 10+ years.
    When I wrote the first draft of this novel, I was going through a bad case of depression. I wrote it when I was at one of the lowest periods of my life. None of the characters is based on real-life people or situations. The story came to me and saved me.
    It got nearly one million views on another site. After that, I decided to rewrite and post on Goodnovel.com.
    When I was writing this novel, I went nearly crazy because I was doing the psychopath's pov. I couldn't always write his thoughts, but it affected me. I took multiple breaks before I finished the first draft. I am writing the second draft and posting it on Goodnovel. I hope that it's better than before.
    Basically, I started writing because I couldn't stop myself from writing. Stories come to me and they force me to write. Otherwise, they don't leave me alone. I can't do other work if I don't write. It is crazy for me sometimes. Writing is therapy for me. It genuinely makes me feel a lot of emotions.
    If you are interested in chat, find me on
    Instagram: Koch_Norah
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/norahkoch33
    Discord: Norah_Koch#0829
    Twitter: Norah_koch9

• Title: Confessions Of An Exorcist

“Confessions Of An Exorcist” Mason Woods is a 40 year old multimillionaire who owns Woods Travel Safe, an airline company in New York City. He lives in New York City with his three-months pregnant wife; Victoria Woods who is a cardiac surgeon and earns a good pay, his two daughters; Audrey Woods and Leslie Woods, ages eight and four respectively.
    A meeting with a Chinese contractor drags out longer than anticipated and causes him to miss his daughter’s fourth birthday party. Mason Woods comes out of the meeting to see series of calls from his wife. He comes back home and offers to take the family out to celebrate Leslie’s birthday- an attempt to make up for his absent.
    On their way to a recreational park to celebrate his daughter’s fourth birthday, they were involved in an accident and his pregnant wife and two daughters die at the spot while Mason dies on the way to the hospital.
    A burial is done and they are laid to rest. But a few months later, Mason Woods returns to life under supernatural circumstances and finds out that everything he owned has been taken by the government being legally dead and also that demons are responsible for the accident which took the lives of his family. He woke up to the realization that demons and ghosts are real and his family died because demons were trying to eliminate him so he won’t have to become an Exorcist. Mason Woods still overcome with guilt and grief in equal measures, leaves everything behind and move to a secluded small town, Vineyard, Utah, where he hopes to begin a new life. A life as an Exorcist. And one day hope to avenge the death of his family and stop anyone from meeting the same fate he did.

My name is Mason Woods I’m an Exorcist. Truthfully I wish I wasn’t but heck I am. It’s one of those times in life where we don’t get to choose what we want to be. Some study medicine for years but end up delivering. Some people die and remain dead, but in my case I died and was brought back. I know what you’re thinking. Fuck!

Yes, dead. Everything from that shitty moment when your heart stops beating, your body grows cold and they put you in a fucking freezer with a stupid tag on your toe waiting for loved ones to come claim your dead body- sadly for me no one came, I died with the people I love- heck you could blame me for their deaths.

I should have stayed dead, but you see He had other plans for me and so I was brought back to life against my will.

Worst of all, I didn’t come back the same. No one crosses the breach and stays the same anyway. But for me it was much worse than just being able to see through the veil and feel supernatural presence at work.

I was granted the ability to see supernatural interference in action and when it wasn’t the right kind, I was given the ability and in fact the mandate to do something about it.

With the knowledge of what you could call the dark arts, casting out the unclean, banishing demons, cleansing dark spirits, the occasional battling against forces of evil, you name it, you could say my path was already laid out for me.

I became a motherfucking exorcist.

I know. I know, out of the career paths this world has to offer. I didn’t get much of a say in the matter. Needless to say, my new life is fucked.

Now when I meet a girl and she asks “Hey handsome what do you do? “, I reply “I banish demons and the likes from innocent people and old houses, love. But that’s only on Tuesdays “.

I’m never gonna clap cheeks anymore… shit!
    I am an Exorcist and these are my confessions. Let me take you back a bit. Back to the beginning…

• ![](https://forum.goodnovel.co
    m/uploads/editor/hv/bywqvoa8vehv.png "")

Title : MARRED

Alice, a successful actress is heartbroken when she realizes how unfaithful her boyfriend actually is, upset and distracted by the memories they had before his infidelity, she hits a man with her car by accident, and as from that moment her life changes completely, her career plummets to the ground and her name is stained, but that is only the beginning, there is a twist, when the unexpected happens, as she finds her boyfriend on her doorstep, bloody and unconscious, he reveals to her the reason behind his state the previous night, having been attacked by a group of goons who worked for a drug dealer " Fasting ", not long after, the goons find them, and attempt to kill them, but someone comes to their rescue, however in an attempt to save Alice, her boyfriend dies instead, leaving Alice in the hands of their rescuer, but she runs away from him and is almost raped by a bunch of drunk hoodlums, he finds her just in time before they can harm her, but she is injured and loses conciousness, he takes her to safety in the home he had stayed with his younger sister before she had passed away in a tragic fire outbreak, she later realises he is a secret agent working for the CSS, things go south when Sunday is framed and the agency comes after him, Alice is kidnapped by Fasting, and he uses her as leverage to get Sunday, will he get to her in time or will it be too late, with time, the agency and the drug Lord after them, it's a battle of bullets, wits, strength and survival, will Alice survive it all or meet a cruel fate, find out on this season of MARRED. 😊

Hello everyone, I'm Debbie, the author of MARRED, and several other books with unique genres, honestly I love writing, mainly because I love the feeling of being able to create a world that only I can control, it sounds a little tricky but I've always had an interest in literature, Marred was actually a get away from the boredom I suffered as a result of this pandemic, I needed to create a world that would take my mind off all the craziness, and lucky enough I came up with this, I would really love it if you guys could check it out and give me your most honest feedback, pleassssssszeee, 😁, after all the more the feedback, the better my writing skills, right ? Thanks for your audience, waiting for your reviews, love famz.

• Hey guys. It would mean the world to me if you check out my book and leave a honest review :)

Book title: VAMP
    Genre: Mystery/Erotica

Synopsis:

.vamp (plural vamps)Noun A flirtatious, seductive woman, one who uses sexual desire to exploit men. [ca. 1915]

A certain group of strippers are forced to reunite under tragic circumstances. When one of them is found murdered in her home, the five of them come together to form an ally,their aim, to bring the killer to justice.

But with all of them held as prime suspects, they begin to question their trust in each other. But they must come together to unravel the mystery behind her death.
    As they are each forced to their breaking points, they become on edge as to whether it was targeted,leaving them to wonder, who next? But as they keep digging in the dirt, more than just one secret is been exposed and they found out they never really knew their friend.

Perhaps it was her own decision to end her life, Or the killer was the closest to them afterall?

~

Thankss! ❤️

• Please check out my book and kindly leave a review. It would mean the worldd! :)

• Title : MARRED

Genre : ACTION

SYNOPSIS :

Alice, a successful actress is heartbroken when she realizes how unfaithful her boyfriend actually is, upset and distracted by the memories they had before his infidelity, she hits a man with her car by accident, and as from that moment her life changes completely, her career plummets to the ground and her name is stained, but that is only the beginning, there is a twist, when the unexpected happens, as she finds her boyfriend on her doorstep, bloody and unconscious, he reveals to her the reason behind his state the previous night, having been attacked by a group of goons who worked for a drug dealer " Fasting ", not long after, the goons find them, and attempt to kill them, but someone comes to their rescue, however in an attempt to save Alice, her boyfriend dies instead, leaving Alice in the hands of their rescuer, but she runs away from him and is almost raped by a bunch of drunk hoodlums, he finds her just in time before they can harm her, but she is injured and loses conciousness, he takes her to safety in the home he had stayed with his younger sister before she had passed away in a tragic fire outbreak, she later realises he is a secret agent working for the CSS, things go south when Sunday is framed and the agency comes after him, Alice is kidnapped by Fasting, and he uses her as leverage to get Sunday, will he get to her in time or will it be too late, with time, the agency and the drug Lord after them, it's a battle of bullets, wits, strength and survival, will Alice survive it all or meet a cruel fate, find out on this season of MARRED. 😊

Hello everyone, I'm Debbie, the author of MARRED, and several other books with unique genres, honestly I love writing, mainly because I love the feeling of being able to create a world that only I can control, it sounds a little tricky but I've always had an interest in literature, Marred was actually a get away from the boredom I suffered as a result of this pandemic, I needed to create a world that would take my mind off all the craziness, and lucky enough I came up with this, I would really love it if you guys could check it out and give me your most honest feedback, pleassssssszeee, 😁, after all the more the feedback, the better my writing skills, right ? Thanks for your audience, waiting for your reviews, love famz.

Link : https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002909
    Please let me know the cover you like best, the one I posted before or this one .

• Hi guys, first novel here

Is it Stockholm Syndrome- Title

She was kidnapped at her lowest point, dragged to an unfamiliar world by a Kidnapper, Emperor and Tyrant, all of which are one person and she somehow falls for him.

“You belong to me until this year is over”.

But Alexis won’t allow herself to be tied down like this.- Synopsis

It’s something I’ve worked pretty hard on and would really appreciate Some feedback- positive/negative.

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003738

• Please check out my book and kindly leave a review. It would mean the worldd! I'll also leave a review on yours :)

• Title: Twin Flames

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Synopsis
    How would you know if you find your other half? Suho and Hana Kim knew from the get-go that they have a strong connection. No matter the time and space, they always end up finding each other. But time has never been their friend. And the world they were part of kept pulling them apart. When will the chaste end? When Suho met Hana after 8 years, he wondered, “Is she here to stay or just passing by?”
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000004211

• Hey loves...please check out my book Zion.
    Here's the link
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000004652

• Hey there! Please check out work and kindly leave a review! I'd do the same for yours. Just drop your linkk :)

• link i-https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002127

Preview
    (warning )Heartbreak ,pain, betray.18+Two people in Marriage create beautiful bond called Love , soulmate god choose a mate for you .

"Good morning" she mumbled softly smiling.

She look up when she got no reply or any movement from Aaron.

Aaron remove his arms around her and suddenly sat up. "Shit!"

he muttered when realization hit him.

"A-Aaron what happened" Grace asked nervously getting up from her laying position.

"Shit! Shit! How did it happened" Aaron pull his hair in frustration.

Grace bite her lips she don't know what to do or think of Aaron reaction. he didn't regret it right? No don't think like this Grace. She won't yeah she can't. think positive.

But her hope crumbled with Aaron next words.

"I am sorry "

"W-why?" she hold her breath don't want to hear the next words. She's not ready she can't take it.

"I was not in my right mind, i lost control again. I didn't want to do this. I am sorry"

Aaron's every word was scratching her heart painfully. its painfully. So hurt.

"B-but we are m-married and you are my mate, it's alright right? I-It's normal in c-couple then why are you s-sorry?" She was already tearing from inside.

"But we are not a couple Grace!!" He shouted standing up.

"I didn't even wanted a mate at the first place!!" he said pacing back and forth. Grace tears started running down from her cheeks.

"Look, i-it was just a mistake. Don't take it seriously. Just think it didn't happen and we are good. ." He said and just stormed out of the room.

Grace grab her chest that was hurting painfully. A mistake. That was it?

The night she was so happy she was peaceful. Where she feel loved and wanted from her mate.... was just a mistake.

• edited August 2020

link -https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002260

preview
    Daily update"lets see your hate for me wins or my love for you wins ""This 365 days will a hell for you my love ""This 365 days will be haven for my husband "

• Hey there! Please check out work and kindly leave a review! I'd do the same for yours. Just drop your linkk :)

• Title: The Genesis

Summary: In the place of another world, seven kingdoms were created, to take care of balancing the life of the world and the life of the ordinary living people.

The kingdom of TÁŪRÂ, VËRYÀ, CÁLÄ, VÁRÌË, QÜÌLDÊ, ŌLCÂ and ÚMËÂ.

The Gods choose seven worthy disciple boys and girls to go down earth.

Each disciple we're given seven elements of earth, each holds a very powerful core and source of life to the world.

Over a thousand years, the seven disciples contained the order that gods have given, peace and balance.

But for some unspeakable reason, the seven kingdoms from another world got un-united and their start the chaos and unbalanced to the earth, to the living unto the whole world, Which cause the consequences.

The Gods were disappointed but they didn't lose hope because they saw a new beginning, from the life and the eye of a child that is owned by the seven disciples who are now the new beholders into each powerful core of the world.

Can the newborn beginning gods see the start of new healing peace and balance to the world? Or the history will also repeat itself.

In this world nothing is predictable, all of it is unpredictable, the world inside our dreams is uncertain nothing all counts as certain but as we all believe if the holy once saw the new start nothing will count impossible.

Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000004780

Author feeling: I wrote this story in a way that I express myself to the world, and In a way that I can help other people to be inspire and be awaken into a real world. I mean I also relate my story about the things that our rulers couldn't see, reflect my story to my experience, my story, my life, my personality and I enjoy doing this for story cause this way I improved slowly expressing myself out of the darkness and hear people voice out such as mine. I hope you guys is also loved my story and also will like it thank youu!!!!.

• edited August 2020

I just want to share my stories to you guys!
    Title: Depths
    Genre: Teen Fiction/Drama
    Synopsis:
    Ocean Series: 1

Stella, a orphan probinsyana wishes to become a cardiologist. She sets on an adventure to the city of Manila with her bestfriend's kuya, Alen. She soon learns how to love, how one person chose to clutch the knife, the ugly side of the world and how to heal oneself.
    Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003115
    Thanks a lot for those who will read it though this is a Filipino novel :<

• edited August 2020

Hi there this is my first English novel so I hope you could bare with my errors but it's a big help if you would read it!
    Title: My Worst Fate
    Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Adventure
    Synopsis:
    In a world where war rages, a prophecy arise. A girl will be born with a noble blood, she who has the silver hair and red eyes with the power to shed blood to those who oppose her will end the war. A girl who will change the future and end these pitiful wars, though she will be drench in an ocean of her enemies blood.
    Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003238

Thanks again and please bare with me huhu, this is my first English isekai novel!

• Hey guys. It would mean the world to me if you check out my book and leave a honest review :)

Book title: VAMP
    Genre: Mystery/Erotica

Synopsis:

.vamp (plural vamps)Noun A flirtatious, seductive woman, one who uses sexual desire to exploit men. [ca. 1915]

A certain group of strippers are forced to reunite under tragic circumstances. When one of them is found murdered in her home, the five of them come together to form an ally,their aim, to bring the killer to justice.

But with all of them held as prime suspects, they begin to question their trust in each other. But they must come together to unravel the mystery behind her death.
    As they are each forced to their breaking points, they become on edge as to whether it was targeted,leaving them to wonder, who next? But as they keep digging in the dirt, more than just one secret is been exposed and they found out they never really knew their friend.

Perhaps it was her own decision to end her life, Or the killer was the closest to them afterall?

~

Thankss! ❤️

• Name: Ten Years of Yearning. My Love, Let Me Protect You.

Link:

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000004930

Synopsis:

Luo Lixi was once a lovely and bright child loved by many people. She had many little dreams in her life. After the death of her parents her only close family was her grandfather and little brother.

She thought they loved her as much as she did. but a betrayal from her brother, Luo Lixiang made her world view crumble to dust.

She was heartbroken and vowed never to love someone in her life.

But a certain someone came to her life unexpectedly and made her waver in her vow. He was also a person who had many goals and ambitions to achieve. He was the one who taught her to live for herself and to love him.

She came to know a side of herself that she herself didn't know it exists till then.

... ...

I'm a new writer and published my new book in this platform. It's a romance novel. I hope you can read it and leave your valuable suggestions for me.

It's an original story written by me.
    Hope you'll enjoy it...

Thanks...❤(ŐωŐ人)

• Hello guys, please check out my book and leave a review, i'll do the same
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002909

• edited August 2020

Title: The Fate Changer's Ascension

Genre: Fantasy (Male Main Character)/Romantic Subplot

Synopsis:

Ley Baler died. However, he later discovered that he has nowhere to go because a war of goddesses erupted in the world of the deceased and destroyed the kingdom of the dead!

Poor him and his fellow souls!

Thankfully, there was another kind and beautiful goddess who saved him, and even turned him into a Skyworld dweller. However, since he is not a natural-born deity, he would have to create followers and believers on earth. Otherwise, his weak spirit will slowly wane till it reduces to not even a speck of dust in the great wide universe. The challenge though is that his powers have nothing to do with healing or anything useful.

So how would he gather followers?

What should he do when his abilities are more suited for construction sites?!

Follow Ley's journey as he established his own church, discover why the kingdom of the dead was attacked, and attain real godhood through his weird, no, amazing abilities.

A/N:

This is my first ever novel. Although I have written other books with way more chapters, this one would remain a very memorable story for me. I hope you also give it a chance. Thanks in advance and have a blessed day. :smile:

• PREY IN THE WIND:
    Its my first written book so I am unsure how to link it but go check it out pleaseee I am open to any comments or help

• Genre: Sexyromance, Mature, Erotic, R18, sex, darkromance, BDSM,

Welcome my fellow sensual erotic readers. 😍
    Sinday ; ) is a collection of crazy stories coming from a man who writes in such detail, as if you were experiencing erotica, instead of just reading. But beware, if you read this you will not put it down until you are satisfied sexually.
    The stories range from alpha to romance to multiple partners to crazy scenarios of gangsters as well.

(WARNING) strong language..... graphic scenes ...... will make you touch yourself if you are alone (WARNING)
    These stories were produced by LB Harpdog taking requests from actual readers with their ideal fantasy. He would then write a story in his way with twists and delicious plots and settings. But these stories are from the mind of women. So if you are a man then read it. But if you are a woman, and wonder what other women fantasies are, then here you go. Today is your Sinday ; ) .

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002875 click to let your desires tick (away the time)

• hey guys,
    I am new here.
    I just published my book; The Wish and it would mean a lot if you can check it out and drop a review.
    for Teen Fiction lovers, this book is for you.

synopsis; "Idara it's not like that, let me explain." He said begging her again but she had made up her mind. what else could change what she saw? "Look everything and everyone is saying it's true." "And you just have to believe me please, just listen to my explanation." "I don't think I can. " She said as she turned to find her way home. Peter Idara is your average Nigeria girl going to an average school and living an average life with her family. one day her father social status changed to rich and then everything changed, her life, school, friends and it's all because of a wish . Royal academy is one of the top most expensive high schools in Nigeria, with lots of rich students. Femi Davies happens to be one of the members of this school and not only an ordinary member but also the richest and did I forget to mention that he is also part of the most popular group in the school . What happens when Idara transfers to this school and catches the attention of not only the queen bees but also the bad boy of the school. Will they understand each other and become friends or more than friends.

link ;https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000004284
    thanks a lot.

• After he goes to jail for something his team should've prevented. Antonio Rossi comes out a changed man. Determined to become better, he leaves his old gang and opens up his own company. He tries to live in normality but all is impossible when an innocent girl is thrown into his path and he has no other choice but to pull her out of the realms he himself tried to escape.
    Its never over.
    Go check it out and tell me what you think of it!
    My pen name is ScorpioFulu.
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book/21000004505-91863

• edited August 2020

BLURB:

He told me she was the little glimmer of light in his dark soul but he lost her and I was the replacement.

"You shine like the fucking sun but I don't want you bright, I want you tainted". With that, he claimed me.

~~~~~~

Tammy Jones was just a college student that returned home for the Christmas holiday. Little did she know the beginning of the holiday was going to be the start of her new life in a world where mayhem and danger lurked.

At the time when she'd lost all hope of escaping the cruel world, an extremely good looking stranger rescued her. But there was more to this stranger than just the good looks.

What could possibly go wrong from getting kidnapped and then rescued?

You might want to read to know!

About me:
    This is my first book here on Goodnovel. Writing is something I love doing because I enjoy it and because it is fun. I want to write stories that'll keep people entertained when they're bored or having a bad day and all.

Just so you'd know, I write the kind of books I love reading: Teen fiction and Romance.

This book is a darkromance/paranormal romance. If you're into any of those then check it out. I know you won't get bored 😌

Here is the link:
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000005303

Thanks in advance lovelies❤❤

login to comment.