How to advertise your story here?

edited April 2020 in Novel Discussion

Hi everyone. This is Editor Kyhan.

GoodNovel don’t need traditional novel advertisement, GoodNovel welcomes novel advertisements with thoughts and feelings of authors.

Your novel advertisement should contain these basic elements: Title, Cover, Introduction, Synopsis/Introduction. Besides, you should also talk about:

Yourself.
How do you feel when writing this novel, joyful or painful, why?
Have you ever ran into writer’s block during writing this novel?
What makes you to start writing?
What does novel mean to you?
etc.

This advertisement thread can be your colomun in some ways. Keep post valuable content here. Audiences who really the novel usually want to know more about the writer and the story behind the story.

Make sure your novel has at least 5 chapters, the more, the better. Don’t be shy to ask audiences for feedbacks. Some wise audience may know novel better than writers.

Meaningless novel advertisements can be warned or even deleted by me or some other moderator. Keep that in mind and try to make valuable contents!

Now, start a new thread and tell me about your novel.

P.S. A book review activity with nice coin bonus is on the way, but I can’t tell you the exact timing, but it’s coming.

Comments

• title Falling Stardust
    XASHA who grew up in Lithuania a land where fights for mana veins happened every day, loves having knowledge of everything around him and in this world of magic where nobody knows how it works. He finds himself thirsting for answers to the questions nobody has the answers to. he also wanted to change the political landscape of this world where few have and the rest have to become slaves in order to get a share. Having taught him all they knew, his parents sent him to the White Lotus Academy to further his studies. It's there that he meets the pink-haired Combat Medic Megan and his best friend VERRA. together they set out to change the world as they knew it, will they succeed?

• @QingDomCome Very cool book cover!

• Title: Broken by love
    Benny met Greg when she went to a club with Sonia her best friend in school, Greg told her he was interested in her and she was also into him and that lead to a relationship, and when they started communicating it was as if an angel has been brought into her life, they spend so much time together, they even planned theri marriage and life together, but Benny never told her family about Greg, because she wanted to complete her studies before she could do so. She was madly in love with Greg, but Greg never love her, his mission was to play with her feelings, and dumped her. She was so blinded by her love for him that she never got to see any fault in their relationship. When she finds out that he was getting married through Sonia her best friend, she was shattered, because she love him and only him. The agonies Benny faced in love and the way she wanted to live her life, but destiny has not allowed her to do so. This strange, but true love story is written by heart, she was happy that at least she experienced the most beautiful thing in the world, that is LOVE. She still loves Greg and even in tears she still remember the time they spent together. It ended fine, when Benny finds her true love on a dating site.

• Title: It's just a prank
    Jen Willows is a sophomore in Layber's University, where rumors are spreading about these mysterious suicide cases. Fate forces her to learn the truth as it turns out she has been pranked!

This book is my first book published here. Writing this book helps me to be creative and expressive, hope you guys will like it too.

Come and join Jen as she uncovers the truth :)

• @QingDomComeQingDomCome
    @Gift
    @SlyAnthonetteBaseoSlyAnthonetteBaseo

Thanks for sharing! You can make a new thread to share your book. You should also talk about in the thread:

Yourself.
    etc.

• Title: Fallen in love: The CEO who tamed me
    Synopsis:
    When you are forced to watch your sister die, you will never be the same. Jin Xiaoqi vowed to take revenge that very night she watched her sister die in her arms and now, she is going to make her sister's murderers pay. So after the homeless Jin Xiaoqi saved a young lady one night from drowning, the lady later adopted her after she found out that the poor girl was an orphan who was left by her uncle to fend for herself.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    In the daytime, Yang Zi is just an ordinary sweet Secretary who does her work without flaws. Perfection defines her. While at night she is a cold blooded lady who is out to avenge her sister who died unjustly. She would do anything just to make sure she had her revenge and that includes getting into a fake relationship with the mastermind of her sister's murder.
    CEO Li, a hot tempered man met his equally hot tempered and high profiled secretary through his grandpa who went through the hassle to scout her for him. At their first meeting, he knew that she had an ulterior motive for agreeing to work for him but he could not pinpoint exactly what she wanted. The two hated each other ever since the first day they met but Li Yifeng later realized that her wounds ran deeper than he had thought so somehow along the way he fell head over heels for her.
    I had missed feelings writing this story. Sometime I cry while other times I smile.

• edited June 2020

Title: the introspection
    Jacob Cross, a half Nigerian, half Lebanese Is forced to do the one thing he has always feared, for the success of his fathers business and in order to still be in line for its inheritance
    What happens when he is faced with a staggering surprise along the line, does he go on with his father's plans or runs away to chase destiny
    She is a rogue daughter of one of the most ruthless businessmen in the country, Rashid Daran. She's asked to make a decision that would change her life forever but then she crosses paths with the arrogant and egotistic Jacob. Do sparks fly or are the foundations of discord layed

See how Jacob's reflection on his emotions and thoughts affect him in reality

• edited June 2020

Title: The Day I Met Abbey Love
    "I want to be there for you, even if it takes up a lifetime." - The Day I Met Abbey Love
    The love of his life sucked him dry, but Travis continues to move on. Up until he meets Abbey Love, who quickly piques his interest like love at first sight.
    Promising himself time to heal, Travis finds it hard to steer clear of true love. Not with Abbey's mesmerizing copper-colored eyes and her winning, vibrant aura. She is a girl with many secrets and too many sides for Travis to keep up. Still not enough to raise flags. Why should it? Like any classic tale of romance, Travis falls head over heels for this new girl working at Coastal Ink.
    Then someone entailed with malevolence leaves Abbey brutally beaten in her home. The police say to leave it in in their hand, but Travis is having none of it. Misfortune wreaks havoc, including Travis's ex-fiancee, not letting up on getting him back. Travis has to do everything to keep himself from slipping through the cracks. Will he unmask Abbey's bravo? Will it solve the case? What if Travis finds something that might keep him up at night forever?

Link to my story: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001987

• H
    ey my fellow Authors I'm New here check out my book
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001988

• edited July 2020

His Fragile Flame

Blurb

"Invulnerability is just an illusion for everyone's fragility"

~*~

Araulla Jones was a seventeen-year-old who became wretched when her father was lost. Finding no peace at their home, she chose to run away. She had no one to lean on since her father left that molded her into becoming a tough and fearless woman to cover up the grief. That grief brought vengeance, and vengeance brought depth, leading to rebellion. It was when his uncle, William, took the opportunity of conspiring with Araulla about a job she had to take; she should return home and save their company her mother was about to destroy. Having a tough relationship with her didn't make Araulla hesitant of agreeing with the plan. Would it be a wise decision? Or would she have to face the consequences of it? It was up to her to make a move, as she dealt with more drama in her life. If she had to face the burden that weighed more than the world, where could invulnerability lead her?

Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001242

Hi, my name's Armeia Aguilar, author of His Fragile Flame

When I've first written this novel, I was faced with great depth in life. That was the time when I felt like the world had conspired against me. Suffering from mental illness led me in writing this novel that holds a special place in my heart.

I've never experienced writer's block before because I outline my novel first before I write it down. I also don't believe in writer's block because there are so many ways you can get inspired in writing.

Writing must've been the most spontaneous thing I've done. It just happened so abrupt and I never thought I could write until people had put faith in me. I could conclude that writing was the most fulfilling thing I've done.

Novel, for me, is writing what you want to read, writing what amuses you, and embracing the world of literature.

• Hey, I'm Asmita and I'm a new member of this community and also a writer. I would love it if you take a look at my book. It's a fantasy novel: Werewolves, Vamps and Witches and all that jazz.
    https://goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002095

• link-https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001955
    Book 1- LOVE OR LUST
    (Daily update)Deep romance , heart break , happy ending.Story of a cold hearted billionaire and a sassy beautiful boy ."Do whatever you want to do , call me bitch , slut, whore ,or whatever ,just remember i just want you .i will always have whatever i have wanted ." -JustinRay grace being a popular the most hot eligible bachelor in town .The cold and hot ceo . He hates bitches who loves to spread their legs just for anyone .will the two attract each other? justin traced his finger on Ray lip,then shoulder .he seducing the man with his doe eyes and sinful lips that other guys can't resist .His lustful had traveled lower and lower before his hand could even grab Ray's manhood , the other gripped his arm.Eye blazing in anger, he leaned forward bear and whispered in his ears. "don't touch me slut"with that he pushed him away from him .and walked ahead."if only he looked back, he would've seen how hurt Justin felt after being called slut by the only man he has ever loved.

Book 2 - Rich jerk's innocent girl
    Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002120
    Intro
    she works in a fancy restaurant, but that's the only chic thing in her life, poverty hit her the moment her parents died leaving nothing to her, and her Grandfather soon passed away leaving debts for her to pay.

Anna worked in double periods to pay the bills of her tiny apartment, and with much effort pay her economy college.
    she was managing to do well on her own, and all she wanted was her diploma to work on a job of her dreams

Vernon a rich Hair bully her to the core , He had no sympathy for her , He is a rich brat who love to play around with people heart , a campus prince .

" He has two side which one which he show to world and second which he hide it from everyone out there.

"the only this you can help me with is sex ,if not for that please disappear from my life " He shouted at her crying self.

"Just go!!!!"

"Get lost!!"

Book 3
    Title -THE GREATEST REGRET
    Link- https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002127
    Intro-
    (warning )
    Heartbreak ,pain, betray.18+

Two people in Marriage create beautiful bond called Love . Marriage is the last step taken by two people who are in love , but it the first step of your new life .

Soulmate is when two people fated to be or destined to be together , whether they like it or not . There is a thin line of difference between them , in marriage you can chooses a person and soulmate when god choose a mate for you .

Aaron Hebrew is the young multimillionaire Mayor of the city after his father died the position pass on to him . People respect him and fear him too. He is the most powerful person people know in century . But this powerful person fear of one thing That's called love , After a tragic indecent in his past he never wanted a lover ,
    but what happen when his little soulmate , the one god has choose for him, the small little bubbly girl comes face to face with him .

GRACE ,the cute girl

"oh my you are my mate "

"Shut the fuck up"

"i will love you forever"

"fuck off"

"i am pregnant"

"w-what r-really, i am so happy thank you so much "

"Hey Aaron can i meet my child"

"NEVER "

Check this books guys you will love it.

• Hello! I'm new here and I would just like to promote my first ever story! 😍

Title: Defying the Norm

Blurb:
    Felice is the model daughter and student. Everybody likes her. Everybody wants to be her friend. Everybody wants to be like her. She was living the perfect life every girl of her age would dream to have, but that life was slowly ruined when she started to feel something for her History professor, Greg. Will they defy the norm or stand with it?

Hope you can give it a try! 😊

• edited July 2020

Give my book A Thousand Years of Solitude a chance🙃🙃. Fantasy, reincarnation, magic and all that jazz ❤️
    Your reviews will give me encouragement 😀
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book/21000002095

• "What would you have me do?. I can't even express what I feel for you to the world, else I lose my prestige, family, and worst I might be killed. I can only be with you and love you in secret Bisi, whether I'm married or not."
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001837

• Hello,
    I'm new here! Just joined a few days ago. I hail from Spain but was from the states originally. I would like to share my book with all of you.
    Title: The Betrayer
    Blurb: Desirée (Desi) de Léon lives a double life. Most people know her as the submissive, unshifted researcher for the werewolves, searching for the notorious killer Balric the Betrayer. However, the truth is her wolf is Balric the Betrayer. They're close to completing his revenge, but neither of them counted on the alpha and his twin brother, Desi's mates. Can she finish Balric's revenge? Should she?

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002264

• edited July 2020

Hey, I'm also new, just signed my book exclusively with GoodNovel. If you have a minute, check it out, maybe you have the editors at GoodNovel have a similar taste for great books.
    Title: Falling Startdust
    Genre: Fantasy|action|adventure|romance
    Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001438
    Synopsis: (work in progress) Xasha had always been curious, so he asked questions. The world he lived in was a broken one the war for mana veins, the source of life and power in this world was more important than seeking knowledge. Xasha needed answers. What was mana? how did it work? How can I use it to change this world? He set out to find his answers. He met Megan and Verra, who also wanted to change the world as they knew it. Will they succeed? What will this new world look like?

About me, I'm a super young writer, super young like not even two months. I started writing this book as quarantine left me with a lot of free time and a lot of boredom. I had been reading dozens of books and one day decided to write my own, who knew people would actually like it? :)
    this book is a great way to express myself and put all the crazy thoughts swimming through my head on paper with a bit of structure. I haven't had writers block but I'm learning to self-edit slowly but surely.

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001438

• Hey everyone <3 I'm having so much fun writing my book, The Beta's Daughter. Thanks to everyone who is reading it and enjoying it along with me! I thought I'd share it here, in case anyone is browsing through. It's YA werewolf romance, between a young Beta wolf and two young Alphas.
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000001152
    I upload at least one chapter per day, but usually more. Let me know if you have any comments! I've been writing for years, but this is the first time I've let myself go and write something I'm really, properly enjoying, rather than something super literary that saps the fun out of creating a story. I've had no writer's block, and we're coming to the end of Arienne's tale! (Who knew that was possible?!) Thx again o:)

• https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002172

The title is 'Tea and Guns'. Thanks! ❣️

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002145

The title is 'Alacrimia'. Thanks! 💓

• New here as well, and just posted my first story!

Title: An Act of Vengeance
    Genre: Thriller/ Suspense
    Synopsis:
    Yuri Kirisawa is an assassin for the Hati organisation - an organisation that has been around for hundreds of years, and are the blades in the shadows - their duty being to safeguard and take out the threats to Japan and the world with any method possible. But the Hati organisation soon found their way of life threatened when they came across information about a mysterious being that called himself 'Kami' or 'God' and seemed determined to uproot everything they held dear to them, and he seemed to have more of a connection to Yuri than even she thought possible...
    Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002964

Do let me know what you think!

• edited August 2020

I wrote my book here. On Webnovel, it is seated at 75k+ views so im coming over here to widen the family. Cheers!!
    Please do check it out.

Ascenders: Rising From Zero
    SYNOPSIS
    21 Ascenders were chosen. Each to become the utmost perfection he had planned for them.
    A Young boy finds himself in another world, strange voice in his head and so his adventures begin.
    _
    https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003567

• edited August 2020

Berlin, 1887. After their family is massacred, twins Erik and Adam Von Hagen swore revenge for every single drop of bloodshed. Having no time to lose Erik decides to trick and manipulate a young girl with special gifts to their advantage. And there was Jessica, a human with mystic powers who barely understands what is happening to her. With her ability to control and read minds, seeing the future, and master the fire she must never fall in love or she will destroy everything she touches. But as the heart never listens to reason things might get really bad. There is no room for love only revenge and manipulations. Will all this suffering bring them closer? Will Erik put his plans aside and give love a chance? And if he does will this be the end or the beginning?

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003617

• After the cruel rejection by his mate, Noah Cheong had to struggle to survive the series of misfortune that followed him after.

Noah Cheong, a naïve mixed-blood of werewolf and human, disguises himself in the human world as a normal pastry chef. One day, his ordinary life turns upside-down, after he finds out that his mate is the future Alpha of Silvermoon pack, the strongest pack in New York City. Disgusted by his mate, the notorious fighter and womanizer, Drake Silvermoon, rejected Noah firsthand, which may cost Noah his life. In order to survive, he must perform the rite of rejection led by the Alpha of Silvermoon pack, Drake’s father. But he must be careful not to spill the beans that he was the future Luna of Silvermoon pack. Otherwise, Noah could end up dead or worse, being stuck with his sadist mate for the rest of his life.

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003936

• edited August 2020

Hey Guys, Do Check out my Book. If you are into "Mature Theme" or "Adult Theme" Please it will be awesome if give me a review and I'm also looking for the book in the same romance and mature category for reading.

Book Name: Forbidden Love Stories
    Genre: Mature/Adult
    Bio: There are some such secret moments in everyone's life that if someone comes to know, it can embarrass them, or else can excite them so they wish to relive it again. So let me share some similar secret and exciting moments and such short stories with you guys that make your heartthrob and lost in Forbidden Love Stories.
    Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003117

• Hey guys. It would mean the world to me if you check out my book and leave a honest review :)

Book title: VAMP
    Genre: Mystery/Erotica

Synopsis:

.vamp (plural vamps)Noun A flirtatious, seductive woman, one who uses sexual desire to exploit men. [ca. 1915]

A certain group of strippers are forced to reunite under tragic circumstances. When one of them is found murdered in her home, the five of them come together to form an ally,their aim, to bring the killer to justice.

But with all of them held as prime suspects, they begin to question their trust in each other. But they must come together to unravel the mystery behind her death.
    As they are each forced to their breaking points, they become on edge as to whether it was targeted,leaving them to wonder, who next? But as they keep digging in the dirt, more than just one secret is been exposed and they found out they never really knew their friend.

Perhaps it was her own decision to end her life, Or the killer was the closest to them afterall?

~
    Link: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000002178

• edited August 2020

Please check out my book and kindly leave a review. It would mean the worldd! :)

• Title: Taming Mister CEO
    **Blurb: ** You gave me infinite dreams when I have none.
    _Synopsis: _
    "I'll build you thousands of empires and mansions, adore you with precious pieces of jewelry, you will be the only known queen of this ruthless man," Azrael Djavan Execroz whispered words that marked Andromeda's heart.

His minty breath lingers in her senses, particularly in her nose.

She wanted to be consumed by the fire of his heart, deep until they can no longer grasp for air.

His shoulder shuddered in the darkness, while his body remains to cage the woman who captivated his iron heart.

"Azrael..." she said softly with her heart beating erratically.

"I...I don't desire your wealth nor your heart," she replied, slightly shivering.

She was lying to the young man but mostly to herself.

"Then what do you want?" he replied with his eyes beginning to shine as the tears warn to fall.

He is breaking.

"Let me leave," Andromeda spoke, each word like an arrow piercing through his heart.

Sliding her right arm to his chest, she tiptoed momentarily to whisper what ended them.

"Free me."

And with that, the mighty and dignified Azrael Execroz felt his world crumble into small shards of glass.

She tamed him.

She was his escape.

His solace.

And now, she's gone.

--

Important: The cover of the book is not mine, all credits go to the rightful owner.

Excited, because this has another plot than most books are, it's mostly fantasy romance, a mermaid who aims revenge but founds love in the process.
    Sometimes.
    It's a form of hobby.
    My solace and escape.

• I have a story for you, guys. If you ever felt like you are too different from other to fit in, then this might intrigue you. It's also for art lovers and hearts, always open for love. At least try it, it will be easy and fun read.

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000003613

• Hey guys. It would mean the world to me if you check out my book and leave a honest review :)

Book title: VAMP
    Genre: Mystery/Erotica

Synopsis:

.vamp (plural vamps)Noun A flirtatious, seductive woman, one who uses sexual desire to exploit men. [ca. 1915]

A certain group of strippers are forced to reunite under tragic circumstances. When one of them is found murdered in her home, the five of them come together to form an ally,their aim, to bring the killer to justice.

But with all of them held as prime suspects, they begin to question their trust in each other. But they must come together to unravel the mystery behind her death.
    As they are each forced to their breaking points, they become on edge as to whether it was targeted,leaving them to wonder, who next? But as they keep digging in the dirt, more than just one secret is been exposed and they found out they never really knew their friend.

Perhaps it was her own decision to end her life, Or the killer was the closest to them afterall?

~

Thankss! ❤️

login to comment.